Who we are looking for:
- A person with an Associates degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience and someone with a minimum of two years demonstrated experience in providing comprehensive customer service and working in Salesforce or similar CRM and a POS system.
- Prior experience in retail and/or general office administrative work is required.
- An acceptable criminal background check and driver history
What else do you need:
- Subscribe to the principles of the Girl Scout Movement and become and remain a registered member of GSUSA, Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont.
- Knowledge of Girl Scout philosophy, standards, program, and systems are desirable.
- Willingness and ability to work regular and varied hours, including some evenings and weekends.
- Successfully pass criminal and driver background investigation.
- A valid state-issued drivers license, valid auto insurance, acceptable driving record and access to a vehicle on a daily basis and willingness and ability to travel throughout the councils geographic area.
Who we are:
We are the preeminent leadership development organization for girls. Girl Scouts offers girls a chance to practice a lifetime of leadership, adventure and success. With support from dedicated adult volunteers, parents and staff, Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont (GSCP2P) delivers the Girl Scout experience in 40 counties across central and western North Carolina.
Why you want to work here:
- At Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont, we have a clear vision: to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work to ensure every girl has the opportunity to be a Girl Scout.
- Generous leave - 4 weeks paid vacation, 12 sick days annually, 10 paid holidays annually including Juneteenth, PLUS the week between Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- Benefits available include 401k, telemedicine access and a casual work environment.
- We are a dynamic, fun team of professionals who love providing a meaningful and impactful experience to girls and volunteers in our 40-county footprint in North Carolina.
We are an at-will, equal opportunity employer.