Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to the HR Department.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic individual to fill our temporary Commercial Credit Analyst Assistant position in our Mountlake Terrace Redstone Location! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Primary responsibility will be uploading documents to the Bank’s imaging system known as Epicor/Eclipse/DocStar. Additional responsibilities may include assisting Credit Analysts in analyzing credit information on existing and prospective customers and portfolios. You will apply your organization and clerical skills to assist Credit Analysts in data monitoring and analysis. You will also utilize your organization skills with continual monitoring of the loan portfolio to ensure credit files are complete and well-maintained and notifying the Team Leader and the CCO of any potential adverse information and trends. Role is temporary in nature.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Locate electronic commercial borrower files in shared drive folders and upload to the Bank’s imaging system, including but not limited to tax returns, financial statements, credit reports, collateral analyses, and credit approvals.
- Process credit file documents for accurate naming conventions and indexing.
- Scan physical paper files to convert to PDF and upload to the imaging system.
- Gather and analyze credit information on current and potential borrowers including preparation of financial statement spreads for borrowers and guarantors. Perform collateral analyses for margin compliance. Prepare written summaries and financial trend analysis as requested.
- Work in concert with Credit Administration, Relationship Managers and Team Leaders to organize and manage a tickler system on all loan relationships.
- Monitor periodic loan/financial covenants to determine compliance, notifying appropriate parties for non-compliance.
- Manage special projects as assigned such as preparation of management reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.