Bristol Hospital Multi-Specialty Group has an exceptional opportunity for a full-time or part-time BE/BC Rheumatologist to join a busy, well-established practice along with another rheumatologist. You will provide a full range of rheumatology services, including infusions in an ambulatory setting as well as consultative support to Bristol Hospital’s in-patient service and emergency department.
Join a growing network of community based practices staffed by some of the region’s most skilled primary care and specialty care providers. We have over 25 convenient locations throughout central Connecticut serving the towns of Bristol, Burlington, Farmington, New Britain, Plainville, Southington, Terryville and Wolcott.
Our collegial and collaborative team of multi-disciplinary providers is dedicated to Bristol Hospital’s goal of being one of the best community hospitals in Connecticut and all have the same mission of providing quality care to patients in our communities.
- Competitive salaries with incentives
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Comprehensive array of health benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance available
- J1 and H1b sponsorship
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
For more information about this opportunity or to apply, contact Traci Brown in the Physician Recruitment Office at 800-892-3846/860-585-3133 or email your CV to Tbrown@bristolhospital.org. EOE