The Manhattan office of Norris McLaughlin, P.A., is seeking a bright, energetic, and hard-working Associate to support the Real Estate group’s Cooperative and Condominium practice area. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in the areas of cooperative and condominium corporate and transactional matters. This includes representation of commercial landlords, managing agents, cooperative board of directors and condominiums boards. The candidate will have a significant opportunity to expand their practice to include the full real estate group.
- Negotiate service and construction contracts
- Handle financial and transactional matters
- Negotiate leases as well as handling corporate and transactional matters for all forms of real estate entities
- Address a variety of corporate matters relating to boards of directors, limited liability companies and other real estate entities.
- Superior academic credentials
- Excellent researching skills
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Admitted in the State of New York
If working in a quality of life firm sounds appealing, give this opportunity serious consideration.
You must fill out and complete the online application to be considered for this position. Please remember to attach your cover letter and resume to your online application.