JOB TITLE: Ride Operations Manager
REPORTS TO: Operations Director
SALARY RANGE: $50,000-$60,000
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the direction, efficiency, and responsiveness of the Ride Operations divisions. This position is responsible for developing and leading a high performing team, increasing financial sustainability through budget control and labor optimization, and exceeding guest expectations while achieving the highest levels of safety in the industry.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee all aspects of Ride operations. Establish and maintain superior product and service operating standards for the Ride Operations divisions.
- Assist the Director of Operations in the creation and implementation of operating policies and standards affecting Ride Operations Achieves operational objectives by preparing strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans; implementing quality and guest-service standards; resolving problems; identifying and communicating trends, determining and recommending improvements; implementing change.
- Oversee the implementation and execution of department training programs to achieve and reach compliance with industry standards. Write and refresh department training programs on an annual basis.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing annual zero-based budget, including recommendations for capital expenditures; scheduling and managing expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating and executing successful corrective actions.
- Responsible for the department’s success by developing skill level, talent and leadership of department team members. Supervise, train and develop seasonal supervisory staff into competent, motivating and strong leaders.
- Provide consistent leadership, a positive attitude and an unwavering commitment to execution.
- Ensure highest levels of safety are maintained by adhering to OSHA, local health and safety codes, legal regulations and company safety and security policies are met. Ensure a safe working and guest experience environment by requiring safe work behaviors of the team.
- Work closely with the maintenance department to minimize ride downtime and maximize safety and throughput on all theme & water park attractions.
- Continually evaluate the performance of the divisions in achieving their mission. Establish goals and objectives for divisions and track follow-through to ensure attainment.