Education and Training:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate of Applied Science in Dental Therapy
- Licensed by the Swinomish Indian Tribal Community. License re-certification every two years.
- Washington State driver’s license
- Must possess a current BLS – Basic Life Support certification
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Requires sufficient knowledge of proper English usage, grammar, spelling, and punctuation to prepare professional correspondence and write and edit report text
- Requires sufficient human relations skill to work productively and cooperatively with other work teams and exercise patience when dealing with internal and external customers
- Convey technical concepts and review performance
- Knowledge of how to prepare reports, filing and record keeping
- Maintain a work ethic of the highest standard
- Coordinating daily tasks with appropriate follow-through and preparedness
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications
- Excellent management skills, team oriented, coordinates and collaborates with all business partners, staff, and customer service
Note: Pursuant to Tribal Policy, if this position is safety sensitive it is subject to pre-employment drug testing. In addition, this position is subject to reasonable suspicion and post-accident drug testing.
TRIBAL MEMBER AND INDIAN PREFERENCE WILL APPLY; PREFERENCE WILL ALSO BE GIVEN TO HONORABLY DISCHARGED VETERANS WHO ARE MINIMALLY QUALIFIED.
If required of this position, you must possess and maintain a valid Washington State driver’s license and be eligible for the Tribes’ Vehicle Insurance. In addition, this position may be subject to pre-employment background clearances. If applicable, these clearances must be maintained throughout employment. Documented Covid-19 vaccination is required.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Lake Roosevelt Community Health Centers, Human Resources Department, P. O. Box 290, Inchelium, WA 99138, Contact Leeann Romero, 509-722-7686 or email@example.com