In order to be considered for any position, you must fully complete the online application including the application questions through our website. Thank you!
About Pathway Capital Management, LP
Pathway is a leading provider of private market portfolio solutions that was founded in 1991 and today has over $75 billion in assets under management. On behalf of institutional and corporate clients, we develop and manage diversified portfolios of private equity, private credit, and infrastructure investments. We are headquartered in California and have offices in London, Rhode Island, and Hong Kong.
We are currently seeking an Investment Analyst to join our growing team in London. The role offers the opportunity to gain a unique perspective on the private equity and venture capital industry at one of the investment industry’s leading players. The London office was established in 2001 and is responsible for Pathway’s activities in Europe, including evaluating new investments, monitoring existing investments, and maintaining and developing client relationships. While this position is in a diverse but small office comprising eleven professionals, the role requires active involvement in the broader investment activities of the organisation as a whole.
As an Investment Analyst, you will be responsible for monitoring client portfolios and analysing private equity fund investment opportunities. Our analysts work closely with associates, vice-presidents, and partners on small client and due diligence teams. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development and running of the office over the long term.
- Independently performing initial quantitative and qualitative reviews of private equity fund investment opportunities across all of our asset classes, and conduct in-depth analysis
- Meeting with top-tier fund managers in buyout, venture capital, and other strategies, alongside Pathway’s experienced investment professionals
- Reviewing financial statements of private equity partnerships, including portfolio company valuations and investment cash flows
- Preparing client reports and presentations
- Assisting with special reporting, research, and due diligence projects
- A first-class academic background, with a minimum 2:1 degree from a top-tier university and ABB at A-Level
- Up to two years of relevant analytical experience in investment banking, asset management, consulting, or similar fields
- Strong interest in investments and the capital markets
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- The ability and drive to add your own judgement to the investment process
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to take on tasks proactively and work independently within broad guidelines
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel to the U.S. for training
More About Pathway Capital Management, LP
Pathway’s partners have accumulated significant experience as a team, working with more than 60 institutions in the development and management of their private market investment portfolios. Our clients include some of the largest corporate and public pension plans, government entities, and financial institutions in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Pathway has analysed over 16,000 private equity fund opportunities for potential investment and has monitored over 1,750 private equity partnership investments. Our senior professionals have established long-term relationships with leading fund managers and maintain an investment industry reputation that gives Pathway unique and continued access to the highest-quality investments. As a result, we have consistently created successful private equity programs for clients and have remained a leader among private equity management firms.
Pathway’s investment professionals work out of offices in California, Rhode Island, London and Hong Kong. Pathway is an independent company, wholly owned by 21 senior professionals.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification.