Acumen, Inc. is one of the nation's leading fiscal agents offering a portfolio of innovative financial management services backed by superior customer service. Our passion is to help people lead independent lives through exceptional participant-directed programs.
Acumen is a great place to work. Our employees make a positive difference in our clients lives by what they do. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify.
We are looking to hire a DCI Implementation and Conversion Analyst to join a growing software team. The Implementation and Conversion Analyst will be responsible for data conversion and system set-up for implementation projects with both internal and external customers. This individual will be experienced in all aspects of software implementation and project management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Create data maps and transaction workflow documents required for customer data conversion
- Use various tools (including Google business management tools and Excel) to receive, scrub, convert, and test customer data
- Review conversion results with the customer to refine and confirm requirements
- Load customer data into staging, testing, and production environments
- Collaborate with the customer and DCI team members to resolve issues
- Become an expert on DCI (Direct Care Innovations) software
- Assist the project manager is all aspects of customer implementations, including requirements gathering, system-setup, user training, readiness reviews, and go-live support
- Travel based on company need is a requirement. Travel up to 25% of the time during certain periods may be necessary
- Performs other job-related duties as requested
KEY TECHNOLOGIES AND SKILLS:
- Project management and associated tools
- Implementation planning and execution
- Workflow and process modeling
- Data analysis and conversion
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Ability to translate client requirements to technical specifications
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel
- Proficient with other MS Office products, especially Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Monday.com as a project management tool is a plus.
- Proficient with Google for Business including Gmail, Drive, Calendar and Sites
- Proficient with virtual collaboration tools for training and other customer interactions (e.g. Go To Meeting)