Position requirements include:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, economics, accounting, or a related field with a record of high academic achievement
- Minimum 5 years of experience including managerial experience in consulting, public accounting, investment management, mergers and acquisitions, or other similar fields
- Experience preparing or reviewing private company valuations using industry accepted valuation methodologies such as DCF, Guideline Public Companies Approach, etc
- Solid technical understanding of US GAAP, including fair value concepts as well as investment company accounting
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and writing skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to manage and develop team members
- An interest in investments and capital markets
- Proficiency in excel
- Experience with S&P Capital IQ, LCD, Bloomberg, Wall Street Office, and Pitchbook preferred but not required
- CPA or CFA preferred but not required
Pathway offers a highly competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance with a small contribution for dependent coverage. We additionally provide four days off during the end of the year holiday season. Our office is located at a pristine new location, The Boardwalk, just minutes away from UC Irvine and John Wayne Airport with access to a fitness center and many other amenities.
In order to be considered for any position, you must fully complete the online application through our website. Incomplete applications will not be considered for the position.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.