- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent work experience.
- Two years’ experience preferred in credit or account receivables.
- Ability to listen to others, express ideas both orally and in writing and provide relevant and timely information to clients, managers, etc.
- Prior experience working with security instruments & documents and knowledge of US Bankruptcy Code & processes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make timely, practical business decisions.
- Strong analytical aptitude and attention to detail. Demonstrated understanding of and ability to analyze financial statements.
- Demonstrated achievement in lowering AR delinquency & bad debts.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Guttman Energy, Guttman Realty and Source One (Guttman Group) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or terms or condition of employment.