- Bachelors Degree required, preferably in accounting or finance.
- Masters degree and/or CPA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in accounting or finance field with supervisory responsibilities.
- Higher education experience or not-for-profit experience preferred.
- Possess solid general computer skills, including the ability to work in a Windows environment.
- Proficiency in Excel including pivot tables, etc. desired.
- Familiarity with specific applications used by the colleges and universities a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Able to function independently while operating effectively within a team environment.
- Cultural competency to work with diverse student and/or employee population.
Non Discrimination Statement
Flagler College provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic. In addition to federal law requirements, Flagler College complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the College has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Inquiries regarding discrimination on the basis of sex and gender may be referred to the Title IX Coordinator, to the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights at the United States Department of Education Office for Civil Rights (OCR), or both. Contact information for the above referenced Title IX Coordinator and OCR, as well as the Colleges Sexual Harassment Policy can be found here: www.flagler.edu/title-ix .