By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
As an Antibody Purification Research Associate you will be responsible for performing antibody purifications and conducting in process testing of product.
- Purify monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies following appropriate SOP’s.
- Prepare buffers as needed for the purification process.
- Document the purification processes in the appropriate computer systems.
- Perform routine HPLC and other equipment maintenance.
- Conduct testing of purified antibody.
- Work within a team environment.
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in Handbook and follow guidelines regarding safety as outline in the AWAIR, Chemical Hygiene and Exposure Control manuals in accordance to the job.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.