Qualifications and competencies:
- Solid understanding of Jewish holidays and culture
- Customer service skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and to prioritize deadlines and resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, very computer literate in general
- Marketing experience!
- Experience using Elementor, Asana, Constant Contact a plus.
- Experience in or commitment to learn basic graphic design including the use of Canva app.
Working Conditions/Physical requirements:
The working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to:
- Work in a Fitness Center/Community Center and typical business office environment
- Ability to lift and carry 45 lbs.
- Ability to stand, sit, lift, bend, twist
- Ability to work on computer for an extended period of time
- Work in the vicinity of children and older adults
While performing the duties of this job, the work environment can be noisy and you may be working in close proximity with others. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as phones, computers and printers.
This position is contingent upon the completion and cleared background check of a fingerprint and life scan assessment. And adherence in Covid 19 protocols as they are updated.
Disclaimer: This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and, when possible, to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between JSV and its employees.