Education and Training:
- WA State Pharmacy Technician license
- Formal Pharmacy Technician training or a minimum of one (1) year experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have computer use knowledge.
- Must have above average math skills.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of general administrative practices.
- Demonstrates a strong record of positive peer/client relationships which include strong customer skills.
- Participates in team building, and conflict resolution.
- Requires sufficient knowledge of proper English usage, grammar, spelling, and punctuation to prepare professional correspondence and write and edit report text.
- Requires sufficient human relations skill to work productively and cooperatively with other work teams, exercise patience when dealing with internal and external customers, and convey technical concepts.
- Ability to handle a large volume of work in sometimes, stressful environments.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to keep detailed records.
- Ability to work independently.
Sitting, weightlifting up to 50 pounds, bending/stooping, crouching, twisting, reaching, operation of equipment tools, foot controls, etc. Requires sufficient hand-eye-arm coordination utilized to operate a variety of general office equipment. Requires visual acuity to read words and numbers. Requires auditory ability to carry on conversations over the phone and in person.
Licenses and Certificates:
Requires a valid Washington State Driver’s license and must be eligible for the Tribes vehicle insurance and maintain throughout employment. HIPAA and Privacy certificates required annually.
Work is performed indoors. Coordinates with other Tribal programs as services may be required/requested.
This position is subject to pre-employment, random, post-accident, and reasonable suspicion drug testing. Must clear an extensive Criminal History Background inquiry reflecting no convictions in the past ten (10) years and NO felony convictions. Better than average attendance record. A background clearance may be required. Tribal member and Indian preference will apply. Preference will be giving to honorably discharged veterans who are minimally qualified. Documented Covid-19 vaccination is required.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Lake Roosevelt Community Health Centers, Human Resources Department, P. O. Box 290, Inchelium, WA 99138, Contact Leeann Romero, 509-722-7686 or email@example.com