In order to be considered for any position, you must fully complete the online application through our website. Incomplete applications will not be considered for the position.
Pathway Capital Management, LP, an investment management firm assisting institutional investors with their private equity partnership investments, is currently seeking an Executive Assistant in our Hong Kong office.
About the Position
Under general supervision of and reporting directly to the Senior Managing Director, serves as confidential assistant and is responsible to perform a variety of secretarial and administrative support functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the efficient, effective and professional provision of administrative and secretarial support for the office activities of the Senior Managing Director and other Hong Kong employees
- Assist with coordination of office activities, including day-to-day and long-range schedules of meetings, conferences and/or events
- Schedule and arrange travel for Senior Managing Director and other local employees as needed
- Prepare itineraries and update calendar with travel/meeting information
- Coordinate internal meetings
- Coordinate meetings with individuals outside of Pathway Capital Management
- Gather and organize materials for presentations, meetings and trips
- Plan, organize, and coordinate own workload throughout the day
- Manage and maintain electronic and manual filing storage and retrieval systems with minimal supervision, including confidential files
- Represent Pathway Capital Management by serving as initial contact for the office of the Senior Managing Director and other Hong Kong employees
- Answer calls, forward calls when appropriate, otherwise handle using own judgment
- Use appropriate judgment and knowledge to respond to inquiries from Pathway staff or refer to appropriate party
- Provide general clerical and administrative support
- Prepare and process correspondence from meetings with potential clients
- Prepare and process memos and letters to clients, potential clients, and internal staff
- Route calls to appropriate staff, check voicemail, record and distribute messages
- Provide any personal assistance the Senior Managing Director may need
- Maintain binders that contain the most recent quarterly reports for each client
- Assist in binding and printing needs
- Copy, scan and distribute materials
- 3-5 years of professional office experience.
- Attention to accuracy and detail.
- Ability to organize, multi-task and be self-sufficient.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
Pathway’s founders have accumulated significant experience as a team, working with more than 50 institutions in the development and management of their fund investment portfolios since 1991. Our clients include some of the largest corporate and public pension plans, government entities, and financial institutions in North America, Europe, and Asia.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.