We are currently seeking a motivated, customer-focused Inside Sales Associate to join our team in our Seattle - Green Room location! This position will be focused on assisting our radiant and hydronic heating customers.
Join us in the wholesale plumbing supply distribution business! Celebrating our 70th anniversary, Pacific Plumbing Supply is a progressive, employee driven, family owned and family friendly business. We offer an exciting opportunity to start a long term career!
We take pride in our employees, train, pay a fair wage, and provide full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and a robust 401k retirement plan.
What you will do:
- Coordinate running jobs for product ordering, and delivery logistics.
- Work with management and purchasing to ensure we have the proper product offering and inventory levels necessary to satisfy our customers.
- Assist the Radiant Department to expand and service the current radiant heating customer base and work to significantly increase new sales for the department.
- Ensure professional, accurate, and timely communication by phone and in person with Radiant Sales customers to assist them with their purchases.
- Provide take offs, heat-loss calculations, Control options and quotes as needed.
- Work with management to act as liaison between our contractor customer and the engineer or builder as needed. Work to find solutions for issues that occur internally or in the field.
- Ensure all required paperwork is accurately completed; including coding, costing and pricing.
- Use all equipment/material available to meet the customers’ needs and see beyond a “set” design.
- Design and produce drawings and lay-outs necessary for our customers to complete their jobs.
- Produce high quality quotes, take-offs and installation guides for the heating contractor customer.