- 5 years of experience working in a manufacturing or related environment required
- 3-5 years of experience working in a leadership role
- Mechanical experience including: operation of high-speed automatic and semi-automatic equipment required
- Experience measuring parts with precision instruments including: micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Lean Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail, and decision-making skills
- Pass required exam of basic math and English
- Must be authorized to work in the US on a permanent basis
What we offer
Smalley offers a unique opportunity to learn and grow with a company that produces the highest quality retaining rings and wave springs in the world.
Smalley is a fun and exciting place to work, and we easily stand apart from our competition. You will be working in a SAFE, CLEAN, and WORLD CLASS facility. We are constantly on the lookout for motivated individuals who lead by example and inspire others to greatness. The opportunities are endless and the rewards rich for those who believe that job satisfaction and career success begin with a satisfied customer.
Smalley offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) savings plan with company match; profit sharing, health, dental, vision. Company paid life insurance, STD and LTD; supplemental life insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and 10 company paid holidays.
Smalley is an equal opportunity employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at: www.smalley.com/careers
*Should you need further assistance to apply to any of our job postings or have any general questions, please contact us at 847-719-5900.