The New Jersey office of Norris McLaughlin, P.A., has an opening for a bright, energetic, and hard-working litigation associate. The candidates should have 2-4 years’ experience in complex commercial litigation. The position provides the opportunity to work both independently and as part of our strong litigation team.
- Handle all aspects of commercial litigation matters, including discovery, court appearances, depositions, expert issues, and client management
- Appear before courts and arbitrators all over the state, including both Law and Chancery Divisions
- Handle some NY litigation matters when the need arises, including the potential for NY court appearances
- Superior academic credentials
- Excellent researching skills
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Must be bar admitted in the state of New Jersey & New York
- Must have New Jersey & New York State court experience
If working in a high quality of life firm sounds appealing, give this opportunity serious consideration.
You must fill out and complete the online application to be considered for this position. Please remember to attach your cover letter and resume to your online application.