Sell a variety of multimedia products for IFAI’s industry leading print and digital media and events. Responsible for the entire sales process from lead generation through ad/media close in an assigned territory. Works with the sales and support teams for the achievement of revenue generation, customer satisfaction, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values. Competitive compensation and benefits, salary is combination of base + commission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals for print and online advertising.
- Meets exhibit space and sponsorships goals as assigned.
- Meets IFAI membership goals as assigned.
- Demonstrates consultative selling skills and product knowledge in all areas listed above.
- Demonstrates complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with a wide variety of business owners and decision makers.
- Makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through consistent prospecting and lead generation.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Visits clients to close business and generate new business.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant IFAI media content.
- Have the ability to answer technical questions in regard to all aspects of the job.