Click here to see our awesome Warehouse team at work!
Starting at $18.00 per hour
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with High Country Beverage!
HCB is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team-oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
HCB’s goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. HCB provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generates pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement. HCB is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction. Our employees take pride in being the #1 beer distributor in Colorado, with top selling brands like Coors Light, New Belgium, Samuel Adams, Guinness, and Corona.
Accurately and efficiently pick and load both mixed and full pallets for out going delivery routes.
- Safely use all equipment at all times. If accidents, or unsafe behavior occurs, report to Supervisor immediately.
- Adhere to scheduled start, stop, and break times unless directed differently by Supervisor. Employee should show up on time and ready to work.
- Maintain rotation of products at all times.
- Maintain a pick time of 200 C.E. an hour or better.
- Pick and weigh all pallets for accuracy verification. Maintain a personal accuracy of 99.8% or better.
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized at all times. Clean as you go putting all refuse in the appropriate container. Stack and organize all empty pallets throughout your shift.
- Accurately load and secure all pallets free of damage onto out bound route trucks.
- Assist in cleaning and crating of broken product.
- Assist with any other warehouse needs as directed.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Warehouse Picker, Grand Junction
Schedule: Sun - Thurs, 12 - 8:30 pm
Benefits including: Medical/Dental & Vision, Accident & Critical Illness Supplemental insurance, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k), paid vacation etc.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.