EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS with emphasis in Accounting or another related field.
- AA and three (3) years accounting experience specifically in AR / AP.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, and five (5) years accounting experience specifically in AR / AP.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365, and in retail service trades preferred.
This position does not contain any direct supervision of others.
Review and understand documents, publications, reports, and procedure manuals. Author and edit documents. Communicate via telephone, email, text and in person. Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, people we serve and their caregivers/parents and public.
Add, subtract, multiply and divide (using appropriate tools/software) in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Problem solver. Takes initiative and makes decisions based upon company purpose, mission, and values and in the best interest of the people we serve and customers. Understands instructions in various formats.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must pass background investigation.
- $24 - $25 per hour DOE / DOQ
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The typical work environment is a professional office. Reasonable accommodations are made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is predominantly in person at Bellevue Headquarters.
- Frequently use computer and office equipment.
- Provide and receive instructions and directions.
- Communicate effectively both in person and using telecommunication, or electronic means.
- Available to work flexible hours.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.