Spero Family Services is Hiring an Associate Director of Clinical Services to Join Our Growing Team!
Spero is a multi-faceted social service agency that offers more than 10 programs to individuals, children, and families across the region. Our mission here at Spero is to offer hope, help and healing by providing Christ-centered human services to meet the ever-changing needs of individuals, families and communities.
Job Purpose: Provide assistance to the Executive Director of Clinical Services, including clinical supervision for Spero Family Services. A heavy focus will be in working with Child Welfare programs.
Spero offers an array of benefits to their employee’s, including:
- Work from Home Options
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 4% Company Match 401K
- Faith Friendly Organization
- Inclusive and Supporting Atmosphere
Employees are required to pass all pre-employment drug screenings and background checks (including ISP, FBI, DCFS, and Sex Offender databases).
*Spero is a qualified employer under the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
- Provide individual and group clinical supervision for therapists and teams throughout Spero as assigned by the Executive Director of Clinical Services.
- Provide clinical direction and leadership in on-going development and implementation of the CARE (Children And Residential Experiences) treatment philosophy, program model and clinical approaches for Child Welfare Programs in coordination with the Executive Director of Clinical Services
- Provide leadership in the review and development of treatment polices/proceduresOversee the assessment and treatment planning stages of care for youth in Spero’s Child Welfare Programs.
- Accept and evaluate referrals for placement and collaborate with the Executive Directors of the agency’s Child Welfare programs to make determinations regarding admissions appropriate for Spero’s Child Welfare programs.
- Assure compliance with licensing, accreditation, contract requirements and Medicaid standards for provision of clinical and residential services to children and families.
- Provide administrative support for clinical issues during on-call covered hours
Key Job Requirements:
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related Human Services field
- LCSW or LCPC (Medicaid LPHA qualified)
- 2 years previous experience in clinical treatment of children and adolescents
- Sound knowledge of Trauma Informed Practices