Job Title: Marketing Coordinator, Mobile (Contract)
Reports To: Senior Manager, Mobile
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: El Segundo, CA
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the SEA Mobile team with developing and executing marketing and UA campaigns. In addition, the Marketing Coordinator will work with cross-functional teams including: creative, community, social, PR and external agencies to ensure streamlined and accurate communication and workflow. This candidate will report to the Senior Marketing Manager and be a key contributor to the success of select titles in the mobile portfolio, with the ultimate goal of driving engagement with our games and meeting/exceeding established forecasts.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop creative marketing initiatives for events, digital sponsorship campaigns, OOH, influencer campaigns, etc. to drive new user acquisition, retention and community engagement for SEA mobile titles.
- Craft and present detailed marketing plans that align with brand strategies to meet stakeholder needs and objectives.
- Coordinate internal review and approval process for marketing and social campaign assets.
- Work with internal teams and stakeholders to drive creation of marketing and UA creative assets.
- Coordinate between event team, stakeholders, legal and external vendors to manage event logistics, booth preparation, and promotional initiatives.
- Be data and goal driven with a strong understanding of campaign performance
- Monitor player feedback on community channels including Twitch, Discord, and Reddit.
- Identify new social influencer and content creator opportunities, collaborating with appropriate team members for outreach as appropriate.
- Consistently meet deadlines; ability to manage multiple projects.
- Other related duties as required.
Education, Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (especially proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Competency with mobile, console and PC gaming (Gamer is a plus)
- Goal/Results driven
- Problem solving
- Organization and prioritization
- Interpersonal relationships and cooperation
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- This position requires travel (domestically and internationally).
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role uses standard office equipment such as computers, laptops, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, see, and move around the facilities. This would require the ability to lift files/boxes, open filing cabinets, file, bend, twist, stand on stool as necessary. Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision covered for you and the option to add your spouse/domestic partner and children at 2% of premium
- 401K Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Generous PTO Policy
- Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Covid Leave,
- Pre-tax benefits (Medical FSA and Dependent Care FSA)
- Discount on game purchases and merchandise