- This position at a minimum requires a bachelor's degree
- A minimum of five years of related industry experience in supervision, coaching, management, training, and development of staff
- Must have a person-centred philosophy and dedication to quality supports for individuals with IT/DD, self-motivated, honest, dependable and flexible
- Ability to create innovative program solutions for people with disabilities
- Experience implementing systems to monitor program policy/procedure and contractual compliance
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and networking skills are a must.
- Must possess superb verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively in individual or group situations including demonstrative listening skills
- Strong organizational skills required, must have the ability to problem solve and work independently as well as being committed to work with a team
- Familiarity with medical and psychological terminology, teaching principles, human behavior or principles of psychology, and knowledge of developmental disabilities/mental health needs and related field experience.
- Ability to prepare programmatic budgets and interpret budget results
- Highly motivated, self-directed, honest, dependable and flexibility are key characteristics to be successful in this position
Additional Candidacy Requirements:
- Must be a minimum of twenty-one years of age and meet requirements as specified by RISE Insurance Agency
- Must be able to complete a successful background check and obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
Competitive salary and excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, FSA, and a 403(b) that includes an employer contribution.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone – 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.