NexPort Software Engineer
Selected candidate must reside in Oklahoma.
Work from home a majority of the time.
You must be able to work in a team environment and be able to manage your time working from home.
- Designs Unit Tests as part of Test-Driven Development.
- Participates in the design and development of Object-Oriented software solutions.
- Coordinates the construction and maintenance of an internet-based learning management platform and assists in planning for future growth.
- Analyzes user needs, and designs, creates, and modifies general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Develops build and deployment scripts using current build systems.
- Develops/analyzes algorithms that solve programmatic problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, or a related subject;
- Demonstrated experience with general programming and web application programming using the software development process;
- Experience developing software and testing software; and
- Ability to demonstrate a broad knowledge of and experience using computer systems and Microsoft technologies.
- Must have a reliable internet connection at home
The Company retains the right to add to or change the Job Description at any time.
This job summary does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not support sponsorship, i.e., H-1B or other Visas for this position.