EUA is seeking a professional and highly motivated BIM Specialist to join our BIM and Technology Team. The ideal candidate will be energetic and creative and enjoy engaging with project teams across all offices. Come be a part of our growing firm and talented BIM team, with future growth opportunities. This position will be filled in one of our three primary locations - Milwaukee, Madison or Denver.
- Provide daily support for staff requests. Maintain regular, direct involvement with project teams at all technical levels. Project support includes participating in kick-off meetings, advising teams on appropriate applications and solutions for specific requirements, monitoring best practices and standards and helping create project-specific content.
- Assist with creating and managing the EUA Revit content library. Assist with version upgrades and general content maintenance.
- Maintain an expert skill level with Autodesk Revit. Maintain a working knowledge of other Design Technology software.
- Participate in research and development of new design technologies, including visualization, virtual reality, and others.
- Assist with maintaining and developing EUA’s BIM knowledge base. This includes training documentation, best practice workflows, and standards documentation.
- Develop and conduct Design Technology training sessions.
- Review and evaluate Revit models and design content to ensure continued technical excellence.
- Assist in assessing technical skills and BIM capabilities of current and prospective employees.