Please note: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements: Pathway requires all new employees to be fully-vaccinated from COVID-19 with vaccines authorized or approved by the FDA. Pathway will consider requests for accommodation in relation to this mandatory vaccination policy if a new employee requires a reasonable accommodation due to a disability or a sincerely held religious belief. Pathway reserves the right to request documentation and/or additional information in order to verify any request for accommodation.
One of six Controllers reporting to a Senior Vice President - Finance.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
The successful candidate must have twelve to fifteen years of accounting and auditing experience that includes:
- Audit experience from a public accounting firm
- Supervising and mentoring professional staff
- GAAP financial reporting, preferably as it relates to investment companies and fund-of-funds
- Proficient in using general ledger accounting systems (such as Sage Intacct)
- Acting as a liaison with external auditors
- Planning and performing financial statement audits
SUMMARY OF POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and monitor the day-to-day operations of the accounting staff as it relates to the Company’s investment funds, including the establishment and ongoing review of the Company’s accounting policies and procedures;
- Maintenance and development of effective internal controls and procedures;
- Responsible for the production of timely and accurate financial reports and information;
- Work with the Company’s outside accounting firm on the year-end audit and perform detailed review of audit reports prior to final issuance;
- Respond to various investor requests for reports and information.
- Review legal terms for potential investments.
- Hire and develop the Company’s accounting staff.