- Bachelors degree (B.A. or B.S.) from an accredited four-year college or university, or comparable work experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to listen to others, express ideas both orally and in writing, and provide relevant and timely information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to process high volumes of data in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Strong computer skills, including experience working with Microsoft Windows and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Proficiency in Excel is essential. Must know how to use VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables.
- Typical 40-hour work week. Eight-hour daily shift can be worked between 7a-6p; however, the incumbent must be able to work flexible hours from time to time as needed.
- 2 years of experience working with an ERP or trading software strongly preferred.
- Experience working with RightAngle or similar ETRM system preferred.
- Experience in oil & gas industry or related commodity fields preferred.
Guttman Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status in the hiring process, promotions, training, compensation, or all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.