Please note: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements: Pathway requires all new employees to be fully-vaccinated from COVID-19 with vaccines authorized or approved by the FDA. Pathway will consider requests for accommodation in relation to this mandatory vaccination policy if a new employee requires a reasonable accommodation due to a disability or a sincerely held religious belief. Pathway reserves the right to request documentation and/or additional information in order to verify any request for accommodation.
Pathway Capital Management, LP, an investment management firm assisting institutional investors with their private equity partnership investments, is currently seeking an Executive Assistant in our Irvine office.
About the Position
Under general supervision of and reporting directly to the Senior Managing Director, serves as confidential assistant and is responsible for performing a variety of administrative support functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the efficient, effective and professional provision of administrative support for the Senior Managing Director and other investment professionals
- Assist with coordination of office activities, including day-to-day and long-range schedules of meetings, conferences and/or events
- Schedule and arrange travel for Senior Managing Director and other local employees as needed
- Prepare itineraries and update calendar with travel/meeting information
- Coordinate internal meetings
- Coordinate in-person and virtual meetings, across multiple time zones
- Gather and organize materials for presentations, meetings and trips
- Plan, organize, and coordinate own workload throughout the day
- Manage and maintain electronic and manual filing storage and retrieval systems with minimal supervision, including confidential files
- Represent Pathway Capital Management by serving as initial contact for the office of the Senior Managing Director and other investment professionals
- Use appropriate judgment and knowledge to respond to inquiries from Pathway staff or refer to appropriate party
- Assist in the research and compilation of data for meetings and special projects
- Provide any personal assistance the Senior Managing Director may need
- Collect and record expense receipts; prepare and submit expense reports
- Collaborate with other administrative assistants to schedule meetings and administer back-up support
- Perform activities under the direct supervision of Senior Managing Director.
- May manage and direct own tasks and projects with minimal or no supervision of Senior Managing Director.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Set priorities and meet inflexible deadlines exercising good judgment (e.g., prioritizing tasks that are most critical and bound by time restraints).
- Represent the Senior Managing Director as assigned, always presenting a positive, professional image to the general public and other departments.
- Exercise good independent judgment to effectively plan, coordinate, and organize various administrative and clerical support activities.
- Work independently within broad policies and procedures.
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail.
- Possess excellent follow-up skills.
- Sharpened multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to adapt and remain flexible with changing priorities and schedules.
- Polished written and verbal communications skills.
- Proactive, well organized and able to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, and the general public in a clear, concise, and diplomatic manner.
- Work cooperatively with others as a member of a service-oriented team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and can learn new computer skills and software easily and quickly.
- 5-10 years of professional office experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.