- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required. Some business classes, vocational/technical training preferred.
Demonstrated Knowledge and Skills:
- The ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail over an extended period of time
- The ability to comfortably complete repetitive tasks accurately
- Embodies commitment to organizations core values and seeks ways to share it.
- Ability to remain in a normal seated position regularly.
- Repetitive motion/use of hands for fine manipulation on a computer.
- Ability to move about independently.
- Must pass Level II background check.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly, solve problems, and make suggestions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Desire and tenacity to learn new skills and adapt to new challenges with an exceedingly fast learning curve.
- Have a positive attitude and be proactive.
All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.