Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with High Country Beverage!
HCB is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
HCB’s goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. HCB provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement. HCB is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction. Our employees take pride in being the #1 beer distributor in Northern Colorado, with top selling brands like, Coors Light, New Belgium, Samuel Adams, Guinness and Corona.
HCB employees rave about the team members and management they work with. The organized systems we have in place keep things running smoothly which keeps our employees happy. Not to mention, a career in beer has a lot of perks, including but not limited to:
- Taxi Reimbursement to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company sponsored parties including FACs, holiday parties, and CSU tailgates
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- High quality, low personal cost benefits including medical & dental and vision insurance, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% match, 100% vesting
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Great discounts on beer, wine, and spirits
- Advancement opportunities
- Eligible to make up to an extra $1,200 in bonuses
Responsible for maintaining the accounts receivables for HCBC and Crown Distribution, including credit and collections monitoring, Supplier ARs and billbacks and providing customer service. Will provide back up to the part time AR Specialist and part time Administrative Assistant.
- Responsibility for accurate review of accounts receivable balances to ensure that invoices are paid to terms and in compliance with liquor laws. Obtain written approval from Accounting Manager or CFO for any write-offs or adjustments to AR invoices.
- Work with other departments to insure customer accounts including credit terms are set up and maintained in compliance with policies and company goals.
- Send daily/weekly accounts receivable information to sales/customers/administration. Use customer notes in Encompass to track collection issues and communications.
- Manage chain ARs and EDI tools/websites, including Fintech, Icontrol, etc. to ensure Chain ARs are maintained within company policies and liquor laws.
- Process supplier billbacks and assist Marketing team with collections. Reconcile Supplier AR in the GL monthly and correct billbacks, as needed.
- Send notices and letters to sales team and customers as needed. This include NSF notices, skipped invoices, short pay notices, final collection letters at 45 days, etc. Ensure sales management has approved all communications to retailers.
- Process all special delivery's, events, donations, pickups, and employee purchases and verify that inventories are balanced on all invoices are closed within 48 hours of delivery.
- Assist others in office when help is needed.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures. Keep work area clean and organized.
Accounts Receivable Lead, Northern Colorado
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.