Please note: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is legally eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements: Pathway requires all new employees to be fully-vaccinated from COVID-19 with vaccines authorized or approved by the FDA. Pathway will consider requests for accommodation in relation to this mandatory vaccination policy if a new employee requires a reasonable accommodation due to a disability or a sincerely held religious belief. Pathway reserves the right to request documentation and/or additional information in order to verify any request for accommodation.
Pathway is looking to grow its marketing/sales operations team in our Rhode Island office by adding a Marketing Analyst/Coordinator to assist with communicating Pathway and its solutions to institutional investors and consultants in the private markets asset class. Pathway is a leading private market fund-solutions provider with a team of more than 190 individuals across four offices and more than $75 billion in assets under management. This is an opportunity for a motivated individual looking to join a growing marketing/sales operations team of a well-established, industry-leading private market investor.
About the position
SUMMARY OF POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
This individual will produce proposals, presentations, and other materials in response to requests from consultants, prospects, and internal stakeholders. The Marketing Analyst/Coordinator will collaborate with the Marketing Team in the other Pathway locations and will be responsible for assisting in the RFP/RFI process, ensuring that all proposals are prepared in a timely and efficient manner. Additionally, the individual will assist with the firm’s marketing communications development, as well as assist with client servicing.
Specifically, the Rhode Island Marketing Analyst/Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Developing convincing written content that properly conveys Pathway’s competitive strengths, capabilities, and leadership as a private market investment specialist
- Completing consultant/prospect information requests and updating required industry databases
- Maintaining various marketing communication materials, including presentations, handouts, newsletters, and digital assets
- Assisting with streamlining internal processes to develop consistent and timely materials
- Collaborating across departments to complete additional ad-hoc marketing-related projects
The candidate must possess the following:
- Strong business-writing and communication skills (RFP experience a plus)
- Strong project-management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- The ability to develop marketing materials from concepts and ideas
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- The ability to think strategically and to operate independently
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite products
- Experience with CRM database systems (e.g., Salesforce) a plus
- The candidate must have strong writing and project management skills and have 1 to 3 years’ related experience, preferably with a background in communications and/or marketing.
All regular full-time employees at Pathway Capital Management, LP enjoy a generous benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance coverage provided with a minimal payroll contribution.
- Complimentary access to a fitness center located in the building and other amenities provided by The Boardwalk.
- Pathway observes 10 holidays per year. All regular full-time employees are eligible for holiday pay.
- Pathway provides an additional 4 days paid Holiday Time Off during the weeks of Christmas or New Year’s Day to regular full-time employees.
Pathway has analyzed over 12,800 private equity fund opportunities for potential investment and has monitored over 3,000 private equity partnership investments. Our senior professionals have established long-term relationships with leading general partner groups and maintain an investment industry reputation that gives Pathway unique and continued access to the highest-quality investments. As a result, we have consistently created successful private equity programs for clients and have remained a leader among private equity management firms.
Pathway’s employees work out of offices in California (Home office), Rhode Island, London and Hong Kong. Pathway is an independent company, wholly owned by its 19 senior professionals. Pathway offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.