College degree preferred in Hospitality, or related major; minimum of three years previous administrative experience required.
- Knowledge of Philadelphia and the hospitality industry
- Excellent organizational skills, and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Must have knowledge of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, iDSS)
- Detail orientated
- Ability to work in a group or independently
- Excellent phone etiquette
The PHLCVB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek individuals of a diverse background and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.