This position is located near Dulles International Airport. The ideal candidate would live within 30 miles of the airport.
NPI, a Duravant company, delivers cutting edge letter and parcel sortation systems. NPI has been in the automation business for over 40 years, and has systems installed worldwide. We set the standard for affordable, high quality, low maintenance machines. Our team of experts work together to design, build, and install automated letter and parcel sortation systems, but we don't stop there. We also offer onsite service and maintenance. NPI’s Xstream parcel sorter is one of the most compact systems in the industry. Our exclusive patented technology is configurable into modular designs allowing you to minimize floor space, reduce labor, and improve overall operational efficiency. Our sorters are equipped with the most advanced, user-friendly software to help streamline automation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Quickly and efficiently, resolve customer issues to maintain maximum uptime.
- Maintain customer equipment by scheduling and performing regular preventive maintenance inspections on equipment;
- Work with support personnel to install new equipment and perform equipment upgrades,
- Properly control company assets by managing parts inventory and on-site tools.
- Maintain an exceptional level of customer satisfaction by communicating in a cooperative and supportive manner.
- Promptly review service updates/bulletins and take recommended action on same, installation/retrofit instructions, system machine schematics, etc.
- Continue to enhance value to the company by staying technically current, i.e. attending continuing education courses in such areas as networking and software, etc.
- Respond to emergency and non-scheduled calls for service within established response time goals
- Look for new ways to improve the timeliness and quality of the level of service provided.
- Be knowledgeable in customer processes and procedures, including sort plans, IMB requirements, etc.
- Be knowledgeable in a full understanding of the methods used for generating paperwork and dispatching products.