A dynamic and growing law firm, Buchalter is a mid-size 320+ attorney law firm with nine offices with an immediate opening for a Marketing Assistant.
- Update Firm website, including attorney bios, posting recent publications, speaking engagements and Firm news.
- Manage designing, ordering, and quality control of the firms promotional items and client gifts. As well as maintaining inventory and organization of these items.
- Update and maintain Firm contact lists on a regular basis
- Assist with all event logistics: track RSVPs; create and prepare event marketing materials; set-up and staff registration desk; and supply promotional items and handouts.
- Create and submit check requests; assist with processing payments to outside vendors.
- Oversee/coordinate with photographers for Attorney Headshots.
- Create and distribute the Firm’s monthly internal newsletter and other internal communications.
- Assist with compiling attorney bios and practice group overviews for proposals.
- Assist with Manzama and other firm-wide marketing initiatives.
- Prepare marketing materials as requested by attorneys and/or staff. Oversee print production and assembly. Ensure on-time delivery of high-quality materials.
Education: Bachelors degree (Communications, Advertising, Marketing preferred).
Experience: 1-2+ years law firm or professional services experience. An interest in and ability to understand the legal business environment, including industry terminology, is a must. Must have demonstrated experience working independently as well as within teams in a collaborative, professional manner.
Skills: Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite as well as willingness to learn database systems. Knowledge of Adobe Suite is a plus. Must be detail oriented, proactive and have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and competing priorities under tight deadlines. Sound professional judgment and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts. Must be able to react to difficult situations quickly, effectively and diplomatically. Exceptionally strong organizational and problem solving skills are required for this role.
Interested candidates should submit a resume.