Core Bank is an accomplished Community Bank located in the Greater Omaha, NE and Kansas City, KS areas. We are not a mere collection of buildings or a place just to work or manage money we are a community of friends, neighbors and partners in making life just a little bit better. Our culture - what we call our Recipe for Awesome - creates an environment that's a great place to bank - and a great place to work. It ensures we grow together, learn together, and have fun doing it.
At Core Bank, our Vision is to be a truly remarkable company that just happens to be a bank. And, if you just happen to want to work somewhere truly remarkable, then we'd love to get to know you. To learn more about what makes us - us, explore www.corebankcareers.com.
We are looking for a tech savvy, customer-focused, detail-oriented individual for our Digital Business Loan Advisor position.
As a member of the Digital Products team, a Loan Advisor's top priorities are to provide the highest level of service for the digital banking customers of Core Bank and to contribute to the production of the area. The Loan Advisor will manage all RapidTRAC digital loan applications, and work toward the acquisition of new business. They will decision all loans in the review queue, working closely with their manager and where needed, will escalate to our Commercial Lending manager. The Loan Advisor will offer a one call or one visit resolution for customer issues and be a sole point of contact for the customer. They will work closely with Relationship Managers in other departments, to cross sell and onboard new products and services. The Business Loan Advisor, while specialized in our RapidTRAC loan products, will be well versed in both business and personal bank products to efficiently serve all of a business owners banking needs.
The Digital Business Loan Advisor's responsibilities are to:
- Handle digital customer concerns and resolve issues with one call
- Assist customers with online applications
- Review applications for completeness
- Decision applications that are sent to the Review Queue
- Recognize opportunities to refer customers to internal partners for commercial lending, mortgage, and trust services
- Monthly and quarterly preparation and review of various reports to include fees collected, accounts opened, interest rate monitoring.
- Maintain any dashboards or additional reporting for digital products
- Cross-train with the Digital Mortgage team to ensure understanding of all digital products
- Recommend changes or adjustments to the digital products based on reporting and customer feedback.
- Monitor opened accounts to ensure both loan and deposit accounts are opened for the new digital customer
- Monitor funding of the digital loan products
- Open and maintain small business accounts
- Collect all necessary documentation from the customer
- Review business documentation to include operating agreements, articles of incorporation, corp. resolutions, etc.
- Review credit reports and be able to identify any red flags
- Regular attendance required