MIND Research Institute is currently seeking a talented, innovative and motivated problem solver to add to our IT team. The ideal candidate must be able to think outside the box. The ERP/CRM Administrator will be responsible for gathering and documenting requirements from key stakeholders and assisting in developing project plans and timelines to successfully deploy implementations. They will configure implementations based on each client's individual requirements, and facilitate end-user training and customer support. Additionally, the new hire will be focused on application support services to clients, whether via phone, email, chat or in person. The ERP/CRM Administrator bridges the gap between the ERP/CRM system and the users who interact with it. The successful candidate is a person with a broad understanding of the organization and its needs, someone who will be a go-to person for the users and who has the curiosity and expertise to proactively assist users.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Responsible for requirements development, analysis, system design, configuration, data conversion, user training and lifecycle support of CRM/ERP software (NetSuite).
- Collaborate with end users, managers and IT to develop business requirements.
- Analyze requirements, create and document innovative solutions.
- Work with business users to understand their processes and suggest process improvements.
- Set up system and configure according to customer requirements.
- Develop test scripts and testing phase and oversee unit and end user testing.
- Create regular reports detailing project status, and discuss these reports with clients.
- Analyze reporting requirements and write custom reports for end users.
- Display leadership in project management, with the ability to collaborate as a team.
- Provide technical support to clients as needed.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure high quality results and minimal bugs in all projects.
- Coordinate development, maintenance, and revisions of end-user and system documentation.