As a Technical Support Representative (TSR), your primary responsibility will be to answer incoming calls and actively resolve end user requests. This requires multitasking, excellent customer service skills, and documentation. TSRs are expected to troubleshoot issues, research problems, and walk customers through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to the following: network configuration and troubleshooting, resolving authentication issues, troubleshooting software and hardware, all while clearly communicating in a user friendly and professional manner.
- Provide the highest levels of effective customer support to business owners and their staffs in the use of DTT’s proprietary surveillance solutions
- Ensure electronic records are created and updated for all customer communications
- Maintain and update documentation for all assigned projects and systems
- Requires the dedication of highly motivated individuals eager to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Punctuality and reliability are critical to success
- Work hours may include nights and weekends and schedule flexibility is required