CT Customs is a complete custom automotive shop for anyone wanting to improve their vehicle and set it apart from the rest. Our goal is to create the "CT Experience" - an enjoyable experience for the customer at a personal level. We pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship from start to finish.
CT Customs is looking to hire a Installation Technician. The primary function for this position is assisting with custom vehicle upgrades and improvements, installations, repairs, conversions, vehicle wiring, welding, and fabrication.
The following statements describe the principal functions of this job and its scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
- Assist in the planning and installation of suspension systems, engine and transmission performance upgrades, electrical systems, and any other custom work required.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques to promote both company and personal growth as well as remaining cutting edge.
- Potentially attend applicable trade shows.
- Work alongside the team in assisting with installations and repairs.
- Perform any additional related duties as required and assigned by the manager.