By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
This position is responsible for preparing conjugated proteins, antibodies, enzymes, oligonucleotides, and microparticles for both manufacturing and research purposes. In addition, this position will be responsible for the preparation and testing of other chemistry related reagents for company personnel.
- Prepares conjugated proteins, antibodies, enzymes and microparticles for both manufacturing and research according to written SOP and develop new procedures for new products.
- Post manufacturing processing, sterile filtering and aliquoting and labelling of products.
- Prepares and tests other chemistry related reagents for company personnel according to written SOP and develop new procedures for new products
- Troubleshoots problematic conjugates.
- Seek ways to improve departmental efficiency and cost savings.
- Manages data in laboratory notebooks, computer databases, paper documentation, etc.
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in Handbook and follows guidelines regarding safety as outline in the AWAIR, Chemical Hygiene and Exposure Control manuals in accordance to the job requirements.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.