Bennett Thrasher, currently ranked among the largest CPA firms in the U.S., is a premier provider of professional tax, assurance, consulting, and wealth management services to businesses and high net worth individuals. Consistently named one of the Best Accounting Firms to Work for in the United States by Accounting Today, Bennett Thrasher offers the expertise and opportunities of a large accounting firm, while also providing a commitment to culture and a family-like work atmosphere.
Bennett Thrasher (BT) has an opening for a FP&A Manager position for the firm.
Working closely with the Firms finance department and management, the FP&A Manager supports the Firm by assembling and analyzing past financial data and developing financial models to make future predictions to assist leadership in decision making and in the evaluation of strategic initiatives. The FP&A Manager responsible for the preparation of annual external financial statements, operational reporting and profitability analysis for its service lines and specialty practices, monthly budget variance analysis, pension projections and forecasting, developing expertise with practice management software, survey compilation/benchmarking, acquisition modeling support, and assistance to core accounting functions as needed.
Commitment to Client Service
- Develops effective and cooperative working relationships within Firm to provide quality service
- Attends and participates in internal meetings with Firm associates
- Timely delivery of financial reports and analysis
- Ability to compile and analyze financial data and to prepare reports for management
- Prepare and utilize financial forecasting models
- Work with Firm management to provide ad hoc financial reports and analysis as needed
- Accurate preparation of financial statements, disclosure notes, and supplementary reports
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with all levels within the Firm
- Contributes to and supports new ideas on internal processes and client engagements
- Receives and delivers feedback openly to minimize repeated errors and apply new concepts
- Maintains open communication with management regarding the progress of completion on projects
- Participates actively in training and developmental opportunities, both as an attendee and as a facilitator
- Utilizes computer applications and relevant technology effectively
- Participates in Firm events
- Commits to outside reading, studying and professional growth