By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
Bio-Techne is committed to product quality, customer satisfaction, continued improvement, minimizing environmental impacts and conserving natural resources. Environmental and quality management is an integral core value and vital part of the Bio-Techne culture.
The Stem Cell and Gene Therapy Research Associate will be part of a team responsible for the design and development of novel products used in cell and gene therapy workflows. Major responsibilities include 2D and 3D cell culture, immunostaining, microscopy, and flow cytometry. Position will involve making chemical solutions, performing experiments, analyzing data, and optimizing assays. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in stem cell culture, immunology, flow cytometry, and microscopy.
- Design and carry out experiments and tests leading to the development and release of new cell culture/cell therapy-related products
- Solve routine problems independently and complex issues with help from others.
- Discuss findings with R&D manager and colleagues with input for future experimentation.
- Communicate effectively in writing and in verbal communications, including formal presentations. Helps write official product documentation
- Provide laboratory and other support for existing products.
- Work across functional groups to successfully complete product development.
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in the Quality Handbook and follows guidelines regarding safety as outlined in the AWAIR, Chemical Hygiene and Exposure Control manuals in accordance with the position.
- Maintains accurate records. Writes Production and Quality Control SOPs
- Follows GMP protocols and documentation, when applicable.
- Perform general laboratory maintenance and cleaning, including laboratory equipment.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.