SUMMARY: The Operation Support Agent will work to develop and implement initiatives targeting continuous performance and quality improvements. Must assess and evaluate learning solutions by performing quantitative and qualitative root cause analysis. Additionally the Operation Support Agent will be responsible for researching trends, analyzing data and monitoring service performance for the Community and Service division. Will also collaborate with department managers, as you review Quality Assurance metrics and ensure a consistent customer experience.
Operation Support Agent acts as a communicator between Japan, Europe, and US office to relay any information that impacts online or offline services. Translates various documents which consists of news article translation that will be uploaded to a live web site.
- Ability to multi‑task in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to independently navigate areas of unfamiliarity.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Strong word processing and other computer skills.
- Independent worker (i.e., takes initiative and works well with little supervision).
- Efficient and productive.
- Knowledge of the entertainment software industry.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
- Must be able to work non-traditional hours in order to communicate with personnel in different time zones
- Ability to keep data and information confidential
- Strong project planning skills
Strong math skills and ability to provide analysis of contact center data