QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in basic English with guests, co-workers and management to their understanding.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to exert physical effort consistent with cleaning an industry standard number of units per shift Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience and/or training preferred
- High school or GED graduate preferred
- Ability to read, comprehend and provide instructions, both written and verbal.
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES:
- Must provide valid document(s) to work in the US.
The work environment at Company ranges from wintertime lows of 30 degrees to summertime highs to 80+ degrees. While performing these duties the employee may be exposed to outdoor and inclement weather conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to:
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Lift 25-50 lbs. (for specific positions)
- Sit, stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Reasonable accommodations made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
GROOMING & UNIFORM:
Some positions will be required to wear uniforms. Uniforms are the property of Company. Uniforms that have been tampered or destroyed will be the responsibility of the employee and disciplinary action will apply.