Who We Are:
Norris McLaughlin is a multi-practice, commercial law firm with offices in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Our capabilities and experience include legal counsel on matters of national and international scope. With a team of 120 attorneys practicing in over 30 legal disciplines and industry-focused groups, we are well-positioned to service a wide range of clients, including small businesses, middle-market companies, and Fortune 500 corporations, as well as the private individuals and families who own, lead, and/or manage those companies.
What You’ll Do:
The Marketing Technology Coordinator serves as part of the Business Development and Marketing team. This role is critical to our team as this person will touch all pieces of the firm’s Marketing Technology stack, including managing and updating the firm's website, CRM data management, and email marketing automation. This position will be permanently based in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage and maintain the firm’s external facing website to include updating content and create new pages
- Monitor all social media platforms and ensure that each platform is optimized to current best practice standards
- Assist in the production and distribution of internal and external communications including invitations, client alerts, newsletters, and announcements
- Manage the firm’s CRM system, Salesforce, to maintain the integrity of all data
- Create marking lists for events and business development opportunities
- Provide support for the export of data for mailings for events and campaigns
- Update outside legal directories and networks
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing, Communications, or Business-related area
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-3 years of relevant experience in a professional services firm
- Superior project management and time management skills
- Dedication to working collaboratively in a team environment
- Fluency working with MS Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat).