The CRE Debt Sourcing Specialist will target, evaluate and source CRE debt investment opportunities on behalf of DoubleLine investment vehicles with a primary focus on whole loans, subordinate debt, loan participations and other private capital transactions, both in the primary and secondary markets.
- Target, evaluate and source CRE debt investment opportunities that align with company and various internal fund objectives.
- Develop pipeline of investment opportunities and leads through new and existing relationships.
- Make investment recommendations and discuss deal merits and risks / considerations for new and existing investments.
- Discuss relative value, credit, quantitative and qualitative reasoning to the Firm’s Investment Committee and Portfolio Management teams.
- Develop capital markets relationships for loan participations, syndications and joint-ventures.
- Identify and originate new loan and debt opportunities directly from the brokerage and borrower community.
- Screen, size and price new investment opportunities.