Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to our HR Department.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Responsible for supporting the bank’s digital product strategy through the implementation of new technology and enhancement of current functionality. This role will requires working closely with diverse internal and external teams to ensure that products are launched on time and meet the needs of our end user and further the bank’s business objectives. The position includes collaborating with third party vendors, working independently and in a group and have experience with creating digital onboarding programs to enhance the customers’ experience for an increased product adoption rate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Demonstrate service excellence by acting as a subject matter expert for our consumer and business digital banking products; to include Online Banking, Mobile Banking Application, Bill Pay, Person to Person payments, Money Management Software, and Digital Wallet.
- Monitor and report campaign success and document production adoption increases and losses.
- Design and launch new digital onboarding campaigns aimed at increasing product adoption.
- Research and design relevant educational materials and programs for both end users and internal employees.
- Demonstrate professional oral and written communication skills and follow-up when corresponding with employees and customers.
- Assist, as needed, in coordinating testing activities for installations, upgrades and interfaces of digital banking systems.
- Make recommendations to maximize efficiency of the various systems used by the Bank.
- Assist, when needed, Retail Support by participating in the call queue.
- Explain, implement, and update internal processes and procedures.
- Identify weaknesses in current bank processes in order to improve operational efficiency and customer experience.
- Capacity to work with our online training system.
- Travel to 1st Security Bank locations as needed.
- Adhere to 1st Security Bank Core Values, policies and procedures.
- Support management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner and always represents the bank with a high level of integrity.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.