Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity and respect.
Community Center for Integrated Health This federally funded CCBHC is located in Bridgeport, CT. CCIH provides an umbrella of integrated care to those struggling with substance abuse, mental health, and housing issues. Primary healthcare, psychiatric care, medication management, mental health counseling, substance abuse counseling, HIV/HEP C testing and treatment, peer recovery support, resource navigation, and care management. In partnership with our Designated Collaborating Organizations CCIH also provides crisis intervention and counseling to children, teens, and their families. CCIH connects clients to the extensive internal continuum of care at RNP for additional services as needed including medically monitored detox, medically assisted treatment, intensive outpatient services, and residential co-occurring treatment.
Hours: Monday and Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm | Tuesday to Thursday 12:30pm to 8:30pm
- Conducts screenings, intakes and integrated assessments of clients to obtain information concerning substance use, mental health, medical history and all other pertinent information.
- Provide evidence-informed information and referrals, brief supportive counseling, crisis intervention and suicide prevention support to callers, visitors and community members who are in emotional distress.
- Utilizes identified screening/assessment tools and stage-wise interventions and treatment models.
- Refers individuals and their families to appropriate medical, psychiatric and/or behavioral health services utilizing designated collaborating organizations (DCOs) whenever possible to ensure rapid entrance into programs without delay.
- Maintains all records in a timely manner (Intake, Treatment Plan and Review, Discharge Summary, etc.).
- Provides on-call coverage for crisis intervention and stabilization.
- Participates in weekly supervision, team meeting, and attend case conferences.
- Utilize resource referral database to provide information and referral assistance to community members seeking mental health and substance abuse services.
- Manage interactions with community members/ outside providers to ensure appropriate levels of support are offered in an efficient manner.
- Understands group dynamics/processes, facilitates groups with a focus on integrated care and documents efforts via individualized clinical notes.
- Accurately and efficiently document client interactions.
- Attend community outreach events and interact with community members in a professional manner to raise awareness of RNPs mental health and substance abuse services.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.