- Two or more years of operations administrative work preferred but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and database systems.
- Excellent judgment and discretion and accuracy; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and excellent follow-through.
- Capability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We offer a competitive base salary with benefits. AllOver Media's benefits package includes: PTO, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, and Life Insurance.
AllOver Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. Our presumption is that prospective employees are eligible to work in the United States. Criminal convictions do not automatically disqualify finalists from employment.
Only candidates that apply through our website will be considered for the position.