Troubleshooter and Customer-Focused?
Looking for the Opportunity to Work in a Key Role in a Growing Industry?
We’re one of the area’s top Managed Technology Services Firms and we’re looking for our next Service Desk Engineer Level ll. We are seeking a motivated person with excellent organizational skills, strong communication abilities and, most importantly, someone who is ready to be part of a winning team.
You’ll work from our comfortable offices located in West Reading, PA and will be responsible for advanced remote support of client business software, desktop hardware systems and Information Technology (IT) services offered by Watchkeep Solutions will include Microsoft operating system and desktop application software packages, network support services, backup and recovery services.
The Service Desk Engineer Level II Position
- You’ll be serving as an escalation point for Level 1 Service Desk Engineers
- You’ll be providing advanced technical support for hardware and software products
- You’ll be providing timely and professional remote assistance.
- You will be working with partners and vendors as needed to diagnose complex problems
- You’ll be doing installation of software upgrades, releases, and updates to existing customers
- You’ll be tracking and recording personal billable and non-billable work on a timely basis, thoroughly and accurately
- You will obtain and maintain required technical certifications – which may require time for study and preparation
- You’ll be assisting in the administration of Watchkeep in-house systems and services
Watchkeep is a growing and successful Technology Services Company that has been serving small to medium businesses and non-profits in the Eastern Pa area since 2006. Our focus is on taking care of the clients who rely on us for their day-to-day IT needs AND taking care of our employees; X-Box breaks, food days, fun environment – you get the idea. Do the right thing isn’t just a core value it is a way of life. Did we mention you would be a part of a winning team who works hard, plays hard and has an intense customer focus?
As part of our full-time staff you’ll enjoy:-
- Competitive pay
- Fun and entertaining work environment (think food, lots of food)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid Time Off
- Company provided training & certifications
- Growth opportunities with a proven industry leader
- Company incentives and promotions